Exploring Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia with strategies and solutions
What will this workshop enable me to do?
- Identify traits and characteristics for Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Experience what it is like to have Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Solutions for teaching in the pool environment to support and create a happy learning environment.
Although swimming related the traits and solutions can be applied to many other learning environments
What skills do I need to apply?
- This workshop is very practical with a focus on hands on experience on what it feels like and a visual aid to make it a memorable workshop.
Why choose Aquability?
Between us we have over 50 years of experience both as Tutors and teachers with experience of SEND.
The workshops are tailored to meet all needs with participants getting a hand-out and certificate of attendance
What courses are available?
The workshop is suitable for anyone with an interest in Special Educational Needs and Disability
Please contact us if you would like this 3 hour workshop to be delivered at your centre, school or club.
How to book a course
To book a course or make an enquiry email Fay
What’s the next step?
- Apply learning to everyday teaching
- Educate the swimmers you teach or Colleagues you work with.
- Volunteer in SEND