Swim England Aquatics in the National Curriculum
What will this workshop enable me to do?
This workshop is recommended for those delivering school swimming or schoolteachers with their own school pool.
This seminar aims to:
- Provide Knowledge & Understanding of the programme of study for KS1 –KS2 (Swimming & Water Safety)
- Deliver lessons in line with National Curriculum PE requirements,
- Focus on what children are learning & identify activities that will challenge them and impact positively on their learning
- Engage pupils more fully in their learning, helping them to make better progress
- Use aquatic activities to support and enhance learning in other areas of the PE National Curriculum
What skills do I need to apply?
- This is a practical workshop with minimal written work.
- Knowledge of National Curriculum would help but is not necessary
Why choose Aquability?
We tutor the course in a fun and safe environment meeting the needs of our learners. Our tutors have vast experience in this area and will be able to enhance your learning and experience with excellent knowledge including special needs.
What course are available?
Please contact us if you would like this 3 hour workshop to be delivered at your centre, school or club.
How to book a course
To book a course email Fay with the course title and dates you are interested inHow to book a course
What’s the next step?
- Apply learning to everyday teaching
- Review your schools swim programme
- Attend future workshops to develop knowledge